With IICEP Enterprise, there are unlimited users, no long-term contract commitments, a 2-year fee guarantee, and a maximum fee increase in year 3 that will be no more than 10%. This is a perfect solution for the County that has a high density population-base in all local jurisdictions. Most typically, these counties have a greater need for self reliance, independence, and preparedness throughout their communities.
- $5,000 basic setup and training, plus
- $ 750 per local CorePLUS Jurisdiction.
- Second year cost is 85% of total first year cost.
- Third year cost is limited to no more than a possible 10% increase over your Second year cost.
Initial Setup and Training
- Initial setup includes the integration of mapping views for all current functional components,
- One 6-hour onsite hands-on group training at your County facility.
- Ongoing online webinar training and telephone support.
- Maintenance and Technical Support.
- GIS Shapefiles – $125 per file. One (1) Parcel ArcGIS Shapefile is required for Damage Reports functionality.
- Additional Onsite Training – Per Scope-of-Work Agreement
- Functional Customization/Software Development – Per Scope-of-Work Agreement
- Consulting Services – Per Scope-of-Work Agreement
Calculate Your Fees
First Year Fee$
Second Year Fee$
Third Year Fee$